Work together to have a life-saving impact
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance invites organizations from diverse industries to join us in our mission that enhance your company's reputation and save lives. Our innovative partnerships offer a gateway to fostering a healthier workforce and contributing to a cause that affects millions. By collaborating with us, your company can tap into the power of cause marketing and employee colorectal cancer screenings, driving increased productivity, reducing absenteeism, and boosting workplace morale. Seizing the chance to help prevent and treat colorectal cancer while having a healthier workforce is a smart move for a forward-thinking company.
Explore these two dynamic partnership options to learn how your organization can play a vital role in the fight against colorectal cancer:
- Cause Marketing Partnerships: Align your brand with a noble cause, increase brand loyalty, and demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility. Cause marketing partnerships with the Colorectal Cancer Alliance offer companies a unique opportunity to impact the organization and the community positively. By aligning with our cause, your company can contribute to raising awareness and support for colorectal cancer prevention and treatment while enjoying the following benefits:
- Enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Positive Brand Image
- Employee Engagement
- Community Impact
- Colorectal Cancer Employee Screening Initiative: Prioritize employee health, reduce healthcare costs, and boost employee satisfaction through a comprehensive web-based screening quiz and patient and family support programs. Our Colorectal Cancer Employee Screening Initiative is a strategic partnership designed to prioritize the health of your workforce. By partnering with us in this initiative, your company can enjoy the following advantages:
- Healthy Workforce Benefits
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- Cost Savings
- Comprehensive Support
To find out more about either opportunity or to learn more about corporate and cause marketing, please contact us. We look forward to your partnership.
Join our community of partners
Patients are the center of everything we do, and we empower everyone around the patient with the help of our strategic partners.
In this Q&A, get to know Jill Loftus, a passionate and dedicated Colorectal Cancer Alliance volunteer from Denver.
In this Q&A, get to know Ashley Bowman, a passionate and dedicated Colorectal Cancer Alliance volunteer from Chicago, and consider becoming one yourself.
We are incredibly grateful for everyone's support of the mission to end colorectal cancer. But what does that support look like? Here’s what allies helped make happen in 2023.